Offices to Close to Public ...
Consistent with the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and the Governor of Michigan, the following actions are being taken pertaining to Negaunee Township operations effective immediately:
- Township offices will be closed to the Public beginning 3/23/20 until further notice (4/13/20 at a minimum). Payments can
be made using the outside payment drop box or over the phone using a credit / debit card.
- All facility rentals for the Community Center have been cancelled through April 13th.
- People paying bills are still permitted at the office but encouraged to use the drop box or to mail payments.
- The office is closed to in person meetings to the extent possible. If someone needs to meet with Township staff,
it will be scheduled on an as needed basis.
- Public works services will continue as normal.
- The Library drop box will stay open and continue to be collected.
- Rubbish Drop Off is still scheduled for March 18th.
- The Board will reconvene on March 26th to discuss future plans.
These decisions are made to help ensure the safety and health of all in our community. Thank you everyone for being understanding and for your cooperation.
The following links provide up to date information and guidelines regarding COVID-19.